Woodland Animal Cake Decorating Class
Woodland Animal Cake Decorating Class
Saturday 2nd April 2022 9.30am – 4.30pm approx
(Includes BONUS FREE PDF tutorials for 3 additional woodland animal models)
In this cake class, you will:
- Layer and fill a 6″ round vanilla sponge cake with jam and buttercream
- Crumb coat with chocolate ganache to give a professional finish
- Cover with sugar paste and create themed decorations
- Model a cute fox cake topper
This class suitable for beginner’s with some experience, and intermediate skill levels
Everything you need to complete your cake will be provided for you to use at the class
Take home your cute creation to enjoy with family and friends
Out of stock
You will learn to:
- Layer and fill your 6″ round vanilla sponge cake with delicious strawberry jam and vanilla buttercream
- Crumb coat your cake with chocolate ganache
- Achieve a smooth chocolate ganache finish
- Colour sugar paste using professional colours
- Cover your cake with a layer of sugar paste, obtaining a smooth finish
- Hand paint grass details on side of cake
Make edible themed decorations for your cake (flowers, grass patch, mud)
- Model a cute fox with modelling paste
- Cover a cake board with sugar paste and texture with a grass effect
- Finish your cake board with a satin ribbon, for a professional look
During the class, I will:
- Show to how to complete each part of the cake, step by step
- Be on hand to help and advise you as you work on your own cake
- Answer any questions you may have related to this cake class
There will also be light refreshments, such as biscuits, available too.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full day class, so you will need to bring a packed lunch with you.
Alternatively, there are shops nearby where you can purchase food.
More details can be found here.
This class is suitable for intermediate cake decorators (or beginners with some experience of covering cakes – please get in touch if you are unsure).
Please note that finishing time is approximate, depending on speed students work, so please allow extra time when planning your travel, in case the class runs over.
More details about location can be found here.
What equipment will I need?
Please note – as this is a full day class, you will need to bring a packed lunch with you.
After the class:
You will take home your cake to enjoy, as well as the skills and knowledge to recreate it at home.
After attending this woodland animal cake decorating class, I will email you a set of FREE Bonus PDF tutorials.
These will have full colour step by step photos and instructions, showing you how to make 3 additional woodland animal models at home.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have relating to the products or techniques used in this class, so please do not hesitate to contact me.
Terms and conditions
Please read the class terms and conditions before booking.
There are no hidden costs in my cake classes – the price you see is the price you pay.
ALL equipment (unless stated otherwise in the Equipment section above) is provided for you to use during the class, meaning you don’t need to bring ANYTHING with you.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 BOOKING GUARANTEE
Class sizes currently reduced to 4 students to allow for safe social distancing.
Additional safety measures in place, including use of face visors/masks, hand sanitiser, increased cleaning/sanitising. If you have any questions about this, please ask.
If the class cannot be held on the scheduled date due to Covid-19 guideline changes/restrictions, a new date will be arranged when it is safe to do so.
If you cannot attend on the new date, you will receive a FULL refund.
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else you need to know.