Easter Online Cake Toppers Class
Do you struggle with making models for cake toppers?
Want to improve your skills?
Learn to make these cute Easter/Spring themed Cake Toppers online from the comfort of your own home
Includes Easter girl figure with basket of eggs, Easter bunny and Easter chick
Perfect for decorating your Easter bakes!
This is a recording of an online live class which is accessed via a private FB group – the recordings will stay in the group for you to re-watch whenever you like.
Also included are downloadable PDF tutorials for each model.
Access support and ask me questions in the private FB group.
Suitable for beginners as well as those with some experience of making sugar models
Learn new skills or improve existing ones
ALSO – includes BONUS extra cupcake board tutorial – see below for more information
Easter (Spring) Cake Toppers Class (ONLINE)
In this online class you will learn how to make Easter/Spring themed cake toppers. Including Easter girl figure with basket of eggs, Easter bunny and Easter chick!
This is a recording of online class which is accessed via a private facebook group – the recordings will stay in the group for you to re-watch whenever you like.
Models are pictured on top of a 6″ round cake or cake drum.
The BONUS cupcake board tutorial uses a 12″ round cake drum
You will learn to:
- Use simple tools and techniques to create these cute Easter/Spring themed cake toppers
- Use basic shapes to model characters and animals
- Use tools to create texture
- Make edible cake toppers for your Easter/Spring bakes
- Decorate themed cupcakes (BONUS tutorial)
How do I access this online class?:
- This class was taught as a series of live demonstrations within a private Facebook group
- Recordings of the live classes are available for you to watch back at any time in the private Facebook groups, as separate videos for each model
- PDF tutorials (with full colour photos and step by step instructions) for each model will be located in the files section of the FB group for you to download and use at any time
- The bonus ‘cupcake board’ content will be a pre-recorded tutorial, which will be uploaded to the private FB group
- I will be on hand to provide support (within the private FB group) if you have any questions about making the models within this class
- You can stay in the groups for as long as you wish, to access the videos and PDF’s
This class is suitable for beginners and intermediate cake decorators.
After purchase, you will be able to join the FB group to access the recordings of the demos.
Each model is taught in a separate video, so you can access each individually
Each demonstration will be recorded and available to watch back in the private Facebook group at any time.
A PDF download will be available to accompany each of the models, with full colour photographs and step by step instructions.
You will receive a link, via email, to join the group after purchase (please check your junk/spam folders for email if you don’t receive it).
You will remain a member of the group for as long as you wish, which means you can access the recordings of the live class at any time.
Any problems, please get in touch
What equipment will I need?
A full list of tools, equipment and materials will be provided in the private Facebook group.
However, as a guide, you will need a basic modelling kit, including a small rolling pin, sharp knife, simple modelling tools etc.
I will provide alternative methods whenever possible, should you not have specific pieces of equipment.
I tend to use Saracino pre-coloured modelling paste, but you can also use sugar paste with Tylo/CMC added if preferred.
Terms and conditions
Please read the class terms and conditions before booking.
Learn how to decorate these Easter/Spring cupcakes, using your cake topper models as a centrepiece for these themed cupcake boards – perfect for smaller celebrations.
BONUS CONTENT WILL BE A PRE-RECORDED VIDEO TUTORIAL, AVAILABLE TO WATCH AT ANY TIME WITHIN THE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else you need to know.