Dogs Sugar Modelling Class
Dogs Sugar Modelling Class
(Includes FREE PDF downloads with detailed instructions on making the 4 dog models for using at home after the class)
New Date to be confirmed
Reduced maximum of 4 students per class on this date to comply with current Covid guidelines
In this sugar modelling class, you will:
- Colour sugar paste and modelling paste
- Learn to use simple modelling tools and techniques
- Create a variety of cute dog cake toppers and accessories
- Cover a cake board with sugar paste to display your sugar dogs
This class is suitable for beginner to intermediate skill levels
Everything you need to complete your sugar models will be provided for you to use at the class
Take home your cute creations to keep or use on your own cake
Out of stock
You will learn to:
- Layer and fill your 6″ round vanilla sponge cake with delicious strawberry jam and vanilla buttercream
- Crumb coat your cake with vanilla buttercream
- Achieve a smooth buttercream crumb coat finish
- Colour sugar paste using professional colours
- Cover your cake with a layer of sugar paste, obtaining a smooth finish
- Decorate your cake with cut out polka dots
- Make a sugar bow
- Cover a cake board with sugar paste to obtain a smooth finish
- Finish your cake board with a satin ribbon, for a professional look
During the class, I will:
- Show to how to complete each part of the cake, step by step
- Be on hand to help and advise you as you work on your own cake
- Answer any questions you may have related to this cake class
There will also be light refreshments, such as biscuits, available too.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 4 hour class, so you will not need to bring a packed lunch with you.
Please note that finishing time is approximate, depending on speed students work, so please allow extra time when planning your travel, in case the class runs over.
More details about location can be found here.
What equipment will I need?
After the class:
You will take home your cake to enjoy, as well as the skills and knowledge to recreate it at home.
I will email you recipes for:
- chocolate sponge cake
- chocolate buttercream
- chocolate ganache – for coating the cake
- chocolate ganache – for the drip effect
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have relating to the products or techniques used in this class, so please do not hesitate to contact me.
Terms and conditions
Please read the class terms and conditions before booking.
There are no hidden costs in my cake classes – the price you see is the price you pay.
ALL equipment (unless stated otherwise in the Equipment section above) is provided for you to use during the class, meaning you don’t need to bring ANYTHING with you.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 BOOKING GUARANTEE
Class sizes currently reduced to 4 students to allow for safe social distancing.
Additional safety measures in place, including use of face visors/masks, hand sanitiser, increased cleaning/sanitising. If you have any questions about this, please ask.
If the class cannot be held on the scheduled date due to Covid-19 guideline changes/restrictions, a new date will be arranged when it is safe to do so.
If you cannot attend on the new date, you will receive a FULL refund.
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else you need to know.