Cupcake Bouquet Online Class for Beginners
Learn to make these 3 beautiful styles of cupcake bouquets
Cupcakes are decorated with piped buttercream roses and sugar flowers, presented in various containers as well as on a covered cake drum.
These cupcake bouquets would make a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries – the list is endless!
This online class will be streamed live on Saturday 6th February via a private FB group.
The recordings will be available to watch back at any time in the group – perfect if you cannot make the live class, or want to refresh your skills at a later date.
Recipes for cupcakes and buttercream, as well as support from me are also included in the private FB group.
All skills will be taught in simple, step by step demonstrations, making them perfect for beginners to cake and cupcake decorating, as well as those looking to update their existing skills
Cupcake Bouquet online class for Beginners
In this online class you will learn how to make 3 different cupcake bouquet styles
This is a recording of online class which is accessed via a private facebook group – the recordings will stay in the group for you to re-watch whenever you like.
You will learn to:
- Colour buttercream and florist paste with professional colour products
- Pipe single colour buttercream roses
- Pipe two-toned buttercream roses
- Make sugar Gerbera flowers
- Make sugar Hydrangea flowers
- Flat ice cupcakes with buttercream
- Cover a cake board with sugar paste
- Texture/decorate the cake board
- Arrange cupcake bouquets in 3 different ways
- Make a sugar bow
- Use letter cutters to personalise your design
How do I access this online class?:
- This class was taught as a series of live demonstrations within a private Facebook group
- Recordings of the live classes are available for you to watch back at any time in the private Facebook groups, as separate videos for each model
- PDF tutorials (with full colour photos and step by step instructions) for each model will be located in the files section of the FB group for you to download and use at any time
- The bonus ‘cupcake board’ content will be a pre-recorded tutorial, which will be uploaded to the private FB group
- I will be on hand to provide support (within the private FB group) if you have any questions about making the models within this class
- You can stay in the groups for as long as you wish, to access the videos and PDF’s
What is included in this online class:
- Live demonstrations of the 3 different types of cupcake bouquets – during which time you can ask questions ‘live’ via the FB group
- Recipes for both the cupcakes and buttercream will be available in the private FB group before the class date
- Recordings of the live classes will be available for you to watch afterwards at any time in the private Facebook group
- I will be on hand in the private FB group to provide support if you have any questions before, during and after this class
- You can stay in the group for as long as you wish, to access the videos and recipes
- I would recommend that you watch the demonstrations and then make your cupcake bouquets at your leisure afterwards, as the sugar flowers will need time to dry before adding to your cupcakes.
This class is suitable for beginners and intermediate cake decorators.
After purchase, you will be able to join the FB group to access the recordings of the demos.
Each model is taught in a separate video, so you can access each individually
Each demonstration will be recorded and available to watch back in the private Facebook group at any time.
A PDF download will be available to accompany each of the models, with full colour photographs and step by step instructions.
You will receive a link, via email, to join the group after purchase (please check your junk/spam folders for email if you don’t receive it).
You will remain a member of the group for as long as you wish, which means you can access the recordings of the live class at any time.
Any problems, please get in touch
What equipment will I need?
Below is a guide to what you will need for the class, but a more detailed list (including links to suggested suppliers) will be available in the private FB group before the class.
Tools/Equipment guide for Cupcake Bouquet class:
Small rolling pin
Large rolling pin
Non stick workboard
Card bouquet box
Small palette knife
1M or 2D piping nozzle
Materials guide for Cupcake Bouquet class:
White sugar paste
White flower paste
Terms and conditions
Please read the class terms and conditions before booking.
Learn how to personalise your cake boards using a variety of techniques, including letter embossers and cutters.
I have lots of tips and tricks to share with you!
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else you need to know.