Cupcake Basics Class
Cupcake Basics Class
NEW date for June 2021 coming soon
Perfect for beginners, wanting to learn how to achieve these piped buttercream cupcakes
In this cupcake class, you will:
- Learn how to prepare the cupcakes for icing
- Master piping buttercream swirls and roses
- Learn how to create a 2-tone buttercream effect
- Watch a demonstration on how to bake the perfect cupcakes
- Receive recipes for how to make these cupcakes and buttercream
This class suitable for beginners to cake decorating
Everything you need to complete your cupcakes will be provided for you to use at the class
Take home your box of 6 cupcakes to enjoy with family and friends
Out of stock
You will learn to:
- Prepare the surface of your cupcake for decorating
- Choose the correct piping nozzle/technique for different effects
- Fill your piping bag
- Colour buttercream using professional colours
- Pipe buttercream roses
- Pipe buttercream swirls
- Create 2-tone effects when piping
During the class, I will:
- Demonstrate how to bake the perfect batch of cupcakes
- Demonstrate each technique
- Give you opportunity for perfecting these techniques before working on your cupcakes
- Be on hand to help and advise you as you work on your own cupcakes
- Answer any questions you may have related to this cupcake class
Tea, coffee and water will be readily available during the class.
There will also be light refreshments, such as biscuits, available too.
This class is suitable for beginners.
This 2-1/2 hour (approx) class runs from 9.30am to 12.00pm.
Please note that finishing time is approximate, depending on speed students work, so please allow extra time when planning your travel, in case the class runs over.
More details about location can be found here.
What equipment will I need?
You will be provided with a box to take your cupcakes home in.
Aprons will be available to use, or you may choose to bring your own if you prefer.
After the class:
You will take home your box of 6 cupcakes to enjoy, as well as the skills and knowledge to recreate them at home.
After attending this Cupcake Basics class, I will email you a set of recipes for making cupcakes and buttercream.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have relating to the products or techniques used in this class, so please do not hesitate to contact me.
Terms and conditions
Please read the class terms and conditions before booking.
There are no hidden costs in my cake classes – the price you see is the price you pay.
ALL equipment (unless stated otherwise in the Equipment section above) is provided for you to use during the class, meaning you don’t need to bring ANYTHING with you.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 BOOKING GUARANTEE
Class sizes currently reduced to 4 students to allow for safe social distancing.
Additional safety measures in place, including use of face visors/masks, hand sanitiser, increased cleaning/sanitising. If you have any questions about this, please ask.
If the class cannot be held on the scheduled date due to Covid-19 guideline changes/restrictions, a new date will be arranged when it is safe to do so.
If you cannot attend on the new date, you will receive a FULL refund.
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else you need to know.